Saturday, June 11, 2005

I've Been Tagged

i was tagged by halloweenlover to complete this music meme. enjoy!


Total number of music files on my computer:

i have 702 files on my laptop at this moment. i had more, but i just deleted the 219 that were "incomplete". man, i just freed up a gig of space!


The last CD I bought:

In store: Lullabies to Paralyze by Queens of the Stone Age
On iTunes: Out of the Fierce Parade by The Velvet Teen

Song playing right now:
Call Me - Blondie


Five songs that I listen to a lot:
1 - The Hand That Feeds - Nine Inch Nails
2 - Field Studies - The Information
3 - Red Right Hand - Nick Cave
4 - NARC - Interpol
5 - Just Like Heaven - The Cure

thanks for picking me, halloweenlover! i'm not going to tag anyone, but i open this up to anyone who wants to play! you can even leave your choices in my comments field if you wish to. that's cool with me.

No comments: