Monday, March 13, 2006

Snow!


Snow!
Originally uploaded by thehoneybunny.
i was so angry that my phone rang at 7:00am and woke me up. it was my old doctor's office reminding me of my appointment at 5 today. i had to remind them that i called twice already to cancel it and even told the receptionist who called on friday that i needed to cancel it since i've moved to minnesota. why is it so hard to listen to directions these days? so i was pissed that i had to get out of my toasty bed to answer the phone. and when i'm up, i'm up.

and then i looked out the window. OH WOW! it's so beautiful out there. i think we probably have about 6 or 7 inches of snow. i'm so excited because it's the first snow storm we've experienced since moving here. phillip and i love snow and the winter, so this is awesome. and what's even better is that he's got today off! so we can spend the day playing in the snow. more photos to come, i'm sure.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

I'm glad you are enjoying it. Not everyone loves the snow like we do. Hope you go for a walk along the hushed streets, see the snow covered cars parked like useless lumps and deem your move a good decision. It can be quite beautiful here.