Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Why won't those kids WAKE UP!?!

do any of you watch Current TV? you know, the new hip channel only cable subscribers can watch? well, it's pretty neat. they always have interesting videos and segments on. and *gasp* phillip and i even learn some stuff from watching it.

anyway, there's an adorable 'pod' (that's what they call their videos) on right now that makes me laugh till i cry. the kids play the part of the parents and the parents play the kids. it's adorable! and this is coming from a woman who is pretty anti-kid.

so watch it, will you?! you'll thank me, i know it.

oh yeah...the face the girl is making when she goes to wake up the kids is priceless. and that's what phillip says i look like when i'm pissed off. ha!

1 comment:

Mike Lewis said...

I have heard great things about this channel, I have Mediacom and currently they do not carry it. Until I'm cool enough to have this channel. I'll have to settle for their website.