Thursday, June 15, 2006

Me and the Hubs


Me and the Hubs
Originally uploaded by thehoneybunny.
The baseball game was awesome, even though the Sox lost HORRIBLY! Seriously, what the hell? Anyway, we had really great seats and the Metrodome isn't as horrible as people make it out to be. At least in my opinion.

I'd write more, but it's 12:52am and I'm exhausted. I had a stomach ache and a serious headache for the majority of the day, but I'm better now. I better get to bed. I have to close up the store tomorrow.

Goodnight, everyone!

1 comment:

Honey Bunny said...

you should go!

seriously, we had the best seats last night. i'd never get that close to the field at fenway without having to take out a small loan. our tickets last night were a mere $26! it's just too bad that the sox aren't coming back to mpls this year. unless, of course, they are in the playoffs together.