Sunday, July 16, 2006

Dinner!

I've always avoided Mexican food due to the spicy nature of it. I've got an ulcer and never wanted to risk killing my stomach more than I already am (hey, I love coffee. What can I say?). But while at the grocery store a few weeks ago with my MIL, I purchased an enchiladas kit. I decided to make them (with beef) tonight for dinner.

¡Oh mi dios! They were GREAT!



I don't know if it was because I was seriously hungry (the last meal I had was yesterday morning with Cat at Perkins) or that they were just super tasty. I will totally make these again, for sure.

On a different note, it was raining all morning so I was not able to sell my jewelry outside. I made these earrings for Cat as a thank you for driving me to the B&Lu sale. It was a lot of fun and we got some great deals! I can't wait to go again next year.

Now that I ate my dinner (at 4:00), I think I'm going to shower and finish reading my book. It's too hot to do anything else, really.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The earrings are SO cute! I thank you again. Too bad you were not able to get out and sell this weekend. Glad you have been getting a little sleep! I had SO much fun on Sat! Thanks for the invite! I am wearing on of the skirts today! :) Hang in there HB!