Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Emo Philips


Emo Philips
Originally uploaded by thehoneybunny.
The Hubs and I went to see Emo Philips tonight at the Acme Comedy Co. It was a really great show. I don't think I've laughed so hard in a very long time. We had dinner at the restaurant next to the club and it wasn't all that great. Overpriced and pretty bland. Next time we go there to see a show, we're totally eating at home or another place before we get there.

But the show was great. If you've got the time/money/desire, you should go see Emo Philips. He cracked me up the entire night. Very funny stuff. The Hubs even laughed out loud! That's a rare occurance, for sure. I was hoping to get more photos, but I was being sneaky about it as it were, so I really only got two good ones.

A good time was had tonight. Now I must go to bed so I'm not a zombie at work tomorrow.

No comments: