Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Wedding Photos

My mom sent me a card in the mail today, thanking us for letting her and my sister stay with us a few weeks ago. She sent along some photos that were left on her camera from our wedding almost a year ago. We had a minor problem with photos at our wedding. I purchased a ton of single use cameras for every table. Well, when I got those photos back, only about 10 photos (out of ten cameras) turned out. I figured that these two photos were two that just didn't turn out. Now I'm so happy that they did! I'm just about bouncing around with these two photos in my hands. I'm sorry for the quality. I don't have a scanner, so I had to take pictures of the pictures:


Hooray! The 'Lost' Wedding Photo!

(yes, i wore black AND fishnets to my own wedding!)

Who knew that two photos of my best friends would mean so much....but they do.

No comments: