Sunday, August 20, 2006

Snakes on a Plane!

Last night, the hubs and I went to see the long-awaited Snakes on a Plane. I have been waiting to see this movie for so long (Phillip, not so much)! There weren't many people in the theater, which surprised me, but there were enough to make the movie enjoyable.


I LOVED IT!

I laughed and laughed and laughed! It was not scary (but then again, I'm not afraid of snakes) and it wasn't really gory. It was just funny as hell. I love Sammuel L Jackson. He was great in this movie. So funny and, well, you just have to see it.

The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that some parents brought their kids (like between 5 and 8 years old) to the theater. I heard "Mommy...I'm scared!" like seven times. What the hell? Why would you bring your kids to a quasi-horror movie? I said to Phillip "I hope they have nightmares for weeks!" Sorry, that's cruel, but I can't stand parents who do dumb crap like that.

And for your enjoyment, Samuel L Jackson has asked me to see Snakes on a Plane....again!

Take a listen and then make your own!

No comments: