Monday, December 04, 2006

I'm So Glad I Got Rid of Those Glasses!

Oh my god, I just found this picture of me and my siblings. It was taken in 1990 - the first day of school, 10th grade. I was 14 (almost 15). I totally remember this day like it happened yesterday. I was nervous because my homeroom teacher was the (supposedly) mean Science teacher that no one liked. I was also embarassed because I had to ride the bus to school, and man, that's SO UNCOOL!

First Day of School, 1990


What's up with 1) those glasses? and 2) that hair? Ewwwwwww! I made that vest over the summer to wear on the first day of school. Another 'ewww!'. This was pre-braces and before I became anti-perm. and yes, that's my real hair color.

Check out my sister's earrings and the fact that she's wearing suspenders! At least my little brother looks cute...

2 comments:

fluffy said...

for some reason you remind of the girl from Growing Pains in that picture.

hey its still better than my highschool pictures(think mullet and chain earring).

Honey Bunny said...

haha! tracey gold! funny...