Thursday, January 18, 2007

New Designs in my Cafepress Store!

I've been working really hard on getting my Cafepress store up and running before Valentine's Day. It's taken me a full week due to my back injury and the fact that I can't sit for very long. Anyway, I've added a few more designs that I'd like you to take a look at. Remember my Foodie Skull design? Well, I've expanded and added more products. Here are a few of the new designs I have:




I have great stuff in my Cafepress store. T-shirts (both light and dark), buttons, mugs, stuff for kids and babies, and lots more. Everyone should plan NOW for Valentine's Day! Here's the cafepress shipping schedule. DON'T MISS THE DEADLINE!

To ensure delivery by 2/14, please place order by:
Flat Fee - Feb. 2nd
Standard - Feb. 4th
USPS - Feb. 5th
2-Day - Feb. 7th
Next Day - Feb. 11th
International/Canada - Jan. 29th

Shipping dates may change. Delivery dates are not guaranteed and may include extra transit time in case of unforeseen delays. Late deliveries are always a possibility, but CafePress will do its best to ensure late deliveries are as infrequent as possible.

This schedule is meant to give 1-2 business days to produce and ship your order plus the transit times for each type of service. Shipping deadlines do not apply to Custom Postage, bulk orders and Dark apparel.


And now for the fun part:



Free Shipping (code:VDAYSHIP) on all orders over $50! The great thing about cafepress is that you don't have to spend $50 all in one shop. There are so many to choose from that I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. And the best part is that everything is shipped to you together. Forget about having to pay seperate shipping for every item you order (like when you use Zazzle).

So check out my store and buy your stuff NOW for Valentine's Day!!

Thank you!!

No comments: