Saturday, March 24, 2007

Weekend Forecast

Goals for the weekend:

  • Laundry
  • Watch disks 2 and 3 of Arrested Development Season 1
  • Pack up all the cavy cozies I've made for my friend Tammy. I missed the boat today and never got them to the post office. This makes me feel bad since I've been working on these for 8+ weeks
  • Cry
  • Try to find some missing CDs that I had about 4 weeks ago but now are missing.
  • Play with Lola
  • Put shoes away
  • Work on taxes
  • Scream real loud while beating up my pillow
  • Eat (it occurred to me last night that i hadn't eaten anything in the span of 24 hours. Well, except for 2 cups of coffee at work and a brownie bite they were sampling at Lunds.)
  • Finish the book I'm reading. It's really great
  • Think of something fun to do for Lola for her birthday on Tuesday

    Since I'm avoiding posting anything of substance, this will be my blog post of the day.

    Enjoy.
  • No comments: