Monday, June 18, 2007

Awww Yeah!

One good thing about being unemployed is that I can catch up on all the TV I've missed in, oh, TWENT YEARS. for example, I can watch ALF Season One



or maybe Season 2 and 3 of The Wonder Years



or how about Season 1 of My So-Called Life? I LOVED that show, even though it was so short lived. I only got to watch it after I'd been in college for a while, got my own apartment, and saw the re-runs on MTV when I was finally able to afford cable. Oh, Jared Leto how I loved you.



So I'll be watching these TV shows while my husband catches up on LOST. I can't believe the next LOST season won't be til February '08. That's too long to wait. I'm obsessed with LOST and I read the Lost WIKI every day. Hey, I'm keeping busy, right?

Psst: if you didn't click on any of those links, you're totally missing out!

1 comment:

soapboxhero said...

You rock! I accidentally erased The Office episode "The Beach" from the DVR but can watch it again here as well as other shows. Hopefully this one will last for a bit. Peekvid was good for a while and then they must've gotten busted. Boo. But this is awesome!