Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Goth Prom, Y'awl

Monday was the Goth Prom at the Saloon downtown. It was a really super fun night. Phillip and I got there at about 11 and we stayed til almost 3am. Phillip worked his DJ mojo on the decks from midnight til 1am and had the dance floor packed with sweaty goths. See?


I danced for an hour straight. It was a lot of fun. I drank too much, too. I also met some cool people, but since I was drunk, I totally forgot their names and email addresses. I'm sad about that. I should have written them down.

Anyhoo, here's a photo of Phillip in the DJ booth.


I wish I had better photos, but I don't. Anyhoo, the Goth Prom was a lot of fun and I hope we can go again next year. And if any of you are looking for a hip and cool DJ, let me know. I'll put you in touch with my super talented hubby. He'll rock your party right.

No comments: