Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Really Need To Get Back on the Blogging Wagon

I'm neglecting my poor blog. Not on purpose, of course. I'm just so busy with work that the last thing I want to do is spend more time in front of the computer. But I'll try and get back into it.

Like I mentioned, work is busy, but awesome. I love my job and (almost) everyone I work with. It's challenging, and at times, stressful, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm just so glad that Spring is finally here. When The Hubs and I went for our nightly walk, all I could smell were lilacs. I love lilacs. And then when we passed one house on our block, the air smelled like lilacs and garlic. It was surprisingly delightful.

Now it's 10:15 and I'm exhausted. I have to go to bed. One of these days I'll be able to stay up and watch The Daily Show and Colbert Report. And hopefully soon I'll be able to post a meaningful blog entry.

Til then....

No comments: