Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long, Long Time...No Post

Work has kept me so busy that I haven't had time for myself. I'll be with my company for a year next month. Some days I feel like I've been working there forever, while other days I feel like I just started. These are both good and bad. I'm coming into my own and have been given many more responsibilities. Some days I'm completely overwhelmed, while other days I'm confident I can take on more. That's what I like about my job; I have no idea what I'm going to be getting into once I step in the office on any given day.
In other news, I got new glasses today. They are the same shape as my old ones, but solid black and not as thick. Oh, and sunglasses. Check 'em out. 


Thankfully Vision World was having a 50% off complete glasses, or I'd have paid $800 total for both pair. But I paid a little under $400. It really sucks being blind sometimes, for sure!

I'm going to try and post more on here, if time allows. Or, rather, I should make time to post. I bought myself an awesome MacBook Pro for Christmas, so spending time online and sitting in front of a laptop is a dream. I also can work from home now that I have a functioning laptop, which rocks in all sorts of ways. Not having to go into work on the weekends is awesome. That's all I gotta say about that.

I'm off to bed. Sad, but true.

No comments: