Monday, April 04, 2005

What Was I Thinking?

i just found a cd marked "workout". i remember making this CD to listen to back in 1999-2000 when i was going to the YMCA all the time.

here's the lineup. this is no joke. seriously, take away my goth card. i don't deserve to hang out with the cool kids anymore.

  • music - madonna
  • hey baby - no doubt
  • get the party started - pink
  • return of the mack - mark morrison
  • the thong song - sisqo
  • tearin' up my heart - n*sync
  • everybody - backstreet boys
  • one more time - daft punk
  • what's your fantasy - ludacris
  • ms. jackson - outkast
  • nothing really matters - madonna
  • are you that somebody - timbaland & magoo (feat aaliyah)
  • bye bye bye - n*sync (my friends steph, kim, john, and i used to do the dance routine from the video to this song, like, every day inbetween our TV Studio and Media Ethics class!!!)
  • another outkast song that i don't remember the name of.
  • 1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Ha! Honey Bunny funny.

    And I'm still figuring out whether or not I'm one of the cool kids, so you can keep your card. For now.