Saturday, December 10, 2005

Good Job, Guys!


Good Job, Guys!
Originally uploaded by thehoneybunny.
i'm still sick. and i'm sick at work. the good thing is that my boss just phoned and said i could stay till noon and then go home. hooray! i'll be taking him up on that offer.

since i'm still not up to writing a big-ass post, here's a sticker i took a picture of this morning. it's a sticker stuck on the window at Virgin on Mass Ave. it says "Good job, guys! The war is totally over now! Yay! Oh...no...wait. No, it's still going..." it made me chuckle out loud.

here's how i got sick: some dirty hippy coughed in my face at the She Wants Revenge show on wednesday. just as we were leaving and i was trying to make my way through the crowd, some jackass decided to cough full force in my face. i should have kicked him in the nuts right then, but i was so grossed out that i just wanted to get out of there, go home, and scrub my face. i'm not a germophobe, but goddamn, that was enough to make me want to obsessively wash.

that's why i'm sick. i hate hippies.

No comments: