Friday, January 20, 2006

What I'm Doing At Work Today

today is my very last day at my job. since it's saturday, i'm the only one in the office. i'll miss working saturdays. it was the day i was able to catch up on my movie watching and rock poster-makin'. so yesterday i was able to say goodbye to everyone. it was kind of sad. i'm going to miss a bunch of people. others, not so much. i've been here over three years, but at this moment, it feels like i just started. weird.

so today i decided to watch my favorite movie of the past decade. i'll also work on my resume and cover letter and all that jazz. and of course, play the sims for a bit.

here are my favorite coen brothers films from most favorite to least. enjoy.

- Fargo (1996)
- The Big Lebowski (1998)
- Blood Simple (1984)
- Raising Arizona (1987)
- The Hudsucker Proxy (1994)
- Barton Fink (1991)
- Miller's Crossing (1990)
- The Man Who Wasn't There (2001)
- O Brother, Where Art Thou? (2000)

- Crimewave (1985) have yet to see
- Intolerable Cruelty (2003) have yet to see
- The Ladykillers (2004) refuse to see

how's that for a meaningless, waste of time post? heh.

No comments: