Saturday, April 01, 2006

I HAD to post another picture


Aww!
Originally uploaded by thehoneybunny.
Sorry, but we've got the most adorable kitty in the whole wide world. I found her sleeping like this last night. I don't think it gets any cuter than this.

We think she might be teething. Do kittens theethe? She has been biting us a lot, but not in a mean way, but in a "Hey! I'm going to bite you in a playful manner! LET'S PLAY BITE!" She doesn't pierce the skin at all, but any of this kind of "playing" makes me puff up and get all itchy. She does it most to Phillip. He's not allergic like me.

I bought her an adorable pink, black, and white collar. It's got a safety clasp on it (that will snap open if (godforbid) she gets caught on something) and a little bell. She hated it at first, but she seems OK with it now. I like it because now she can't creep up on us. I can hear her coming.

Sorry these posts are Lola-centric. She's just an awesome kitty and I love having her around. She follows me everywhere and will sit at my feet while I'm at my desk. She hasn't started following Phillip around yet, but I'm sure she will. Monday is my first day at the new job and so she'll be home most of the day with him. I hope she warms up to him more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can save your money on buying cat toys. In my experience, they much prefer shoelaces and plastic rings from milk containers.

Or for your own entertainment aim a flashlight at pretty much anything and watch them go nuts trying to chase/catch it.