Friday, September 29, 2006

GMail, Why Do You Fail?

For the last two weeks or so, I've been having trouble with my gmail. I'll send someone (like Phillip) an email and he'll never get it. Or worse, he'll send me an email and I'll get it two hours, or like what happened yesterday, two days later. I'd be a little more OK with it if it was just happening between the two of us, but I'm also not getting (and she's not receiving) the mail I send to my friend Brandee. Maybe this is the reason why my mom hasn't replied to my emails within the last two weeks?

Anyhoo, is anyone else (who use Gmail) having this problem as well? It's seriously frustrating. I just want to know if I'm the only one it's happening to, and if it is, if I should check myself into the ward.

On a different note, if the weather holds out for tomorrow, The Hubs and I are going to the Summit Fest on Harriet Island. If anyone is interested, here's the lineup. We're really only going to see The Suburbs, but I'm sure we'll enjoy the rest of the music. Anyone else going?

    12:00pm - Minnesota Pipes & Drums
    12:30pm - The Alarmists
    1:30pm - Big George Jackson
    2:30pm - Tapes ’n Tapes
    4:00pm - The Suburbs
    5:30pm - Richard Thompson
    6:45pm - Soul Asylum
    8:30pm - Cake

No comments: