Friday, October 27, 2006

Ahhh...The Memories!

It was a year ago today that I lost my mind. it was a year ago today that the depression started as well. A year ago today our apartment was robbed in Boston. It was probably one of the worst nights of my entire life. I spent that night crying and screaming and pounding my fists and and cursing whatever sort of "god" that would allow some douchebag to rob my apartment and steal things that i got as presents for my wedding. It was a year ago today that I felt completely unsafe in every way thinkable. It was also a year ago today that I made the mental decision to get the ball rolling and move to Minneapolis.

Wow. I can't believe it's been a year. It feels like an eternity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy (?) anniversary. I am happy you have found MN so fulfilling, that way



---an east coaster

Lucas said...

So glad you feel safe here HB. I love it here too and think of it as home after 5 wonderful years!