Saturday, April 14, 2007

Still Workin' Part 2

What's wrong with me?

I agreed to stay on ANOTHER four weeks (although they assure me it's probably only going to be two) at this temp job. The job that was supposed to have ended four weeks ago. You know, the job that takes me FOR EV ER to get to every day? Yeah, that one.

If it's really two weeks, there's no reason I shouldn't stay. That's $800 in my pocket (give or take) and I really need the money. But goddamn...I can't keep getting up at 5:45 every morning. I mean, I could, but it would have to be for a job that I totally love. Not a lame temp job where I beg people to find me work all day long.

I really couldn't say "no" because there's no guarantee that I'd get another job quickly. And since I was unemployed for so long, I'd really like to NOT revisit that time in my life.

-----
This is one of the funniest videos I've seen in a long time. Watch it and pee yourself laughing:

VIDEO UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME



-----

The rest of the weekend will include:
1) laundry
2) sewing
3) petting lola
4) watching more Arrested Development
5) chocolate cake

Happy Weekend, people.

No comments: