Thursday, August 09, 2007

Cat Costumes Complete!

I hope that my friend Tammy has received her box containing the cat costumes I made. She has been asked to photograph cats in sexy costumes for an upcoming book that will be published. Here are my contributions:

Maribou Babydoll
Maribou Babydoll

Lola Models

Cat Bikini
Itty Bitty Kitty Bikini!

French Maid Outfit
Re-tooled French Maid Outfit.


I also made a sheer skirt that turned out cute, but I forgot to take a photo of it. I also included the satin french maid skirt I made, but I couldn't make a top to go with it. I don't know what my mental block was, but everything I tried just didn't work. I'm a bit disappointed about that.

I just wish Lola was a better model. She just laid there when I tried to put stuff on her. And after it was on her for more than 30 seconds she'd start chewing on it. Bad kitty!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute cat outfits! I can't believe you were able to dress your cat up without having her revolt.