Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Reunited!


Reunited
Originally uploaded by thehoneybunny
So I've made it through the first week back at my job. You know, the one that was supposed to end March 13th? The one that ended up going til June 8th? Yeah, that one. The temp agency asked me if I'd help them out again and I said "sure." I was tired of sitting at home with no paycheck for 2 months. So I'm back.

It's actually kind of fun this time around. I get to work with my friend Katy and I'm on a team of really nice people. I can honestly say that I like every single one of them. That's rare for me, since I don't really like the general public too much. Seriously. Phillip says I should never get a job in retail because I would yell at people all day long. He's probably right. Plus, I have a pretty good boss, so that makes things a lot easier.

But look! There's my blue pen! The one I took out of a brand new box the first day I started - in January! It's still holding up and hasn't let me down yet.

I'm not usually a fan of the blue pen. Black pens suit my gothy* sensibilities, of course. Plus, black pens are so much more mature, don't you think? But I can't seem to find a black pen that's as reliable as this trusty blue one. So I'll keep kickin' it with Mr Blue til he starts pushing up daisies.

Tomorrow is Fruit Day, for those of you keeping score. What does that mean? It means it's the day before Bagel Day. And Bagel Day is the best damn day of the week.

*i'm not goth, but i play one on the internets.

No comments: