Thursday, August 16, 2007

Today Was A Long Day

I don't know why, but today felt like an eternity. I think it's because I woke up late and almost didn't make the bus. Then I got a blister on my heel from the stupid shoes I decided to wear today. That made me grumpy. I think my general attitude went south after eating my cheese bagel at about 9:30. I LOVE CHEESE BAGELS but I think this one pushed me into a carb coma and I never recovered.

I met up with Brandee for dinner tonight. It was nice. I always laugh til my cheeks hurt when we're together. She bought me these awesome flowers. I have them on the buffet right now because Lola tried eating them...twice.


That's such a glamour shot, isn't it? HA!

I'm exhausted. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing this weekend. Maybe some baking, but that's where I draw the line.

Oh- I purchased some kawaii stickers and stationery from someone online last week. I got the envelope this evening and when I opened it, I was really angry to find PETA pamphlets and anti-meat stickers with all my kawaii items. So I wrote to the chick and told her that she should keep her politics out of it if she wants to stay in business. Am I right, or what?

2 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

If you really want to piss off the Peta chick, put the pamphlets into a nice oven stuffer roaster.

Michelle said...

You are so right on with the PETA chick. Way to go! I really hate when people bring their politics into things.