Friday, August 17, 2007

Rocket Science

Tonight The Hubs and I went to the Uptown theater to see Rocket Science. I really liked it. I thought it was cute and kind of reminded me a bit of Rushmore, which is one of my favorite movies of all time. It was really funny in parts. So funny, in fact, that I saw The Hubs laughing. And as we all know, he NEVER laughs. Well, on the outside, anyway. I suggest everyone see this film. I'm sure you'll love it!

Speaking of Rushmore, I saw the trailer for the new Wes Anderson movie that's due out this fall. I can't hardly wait. It has two of my secret boyfriends in it- Adrien Brody and Jason Schwartzman. There isn't a Wes Anderson movie that I don't like, but out of all he's done, I have to rank them in the following order (favorite to least favorite, even though I love them all):

  1. Rushmore (1998)
  2. The Royal Tenenbaums (2001)
  3. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)
  4. Bottle Rocket (1996)
So, yeah. There are a bunch of movies that I really want to see that are coming out or are already on DVD. Tomorrow I'm starting the Big Love series I got from Netflix. Speaking of that, you should add me as a friend on Netflix. Just click here!

I'm exhausted. I have to go to bed. I owe a friend an email, but it will have to wait til morning. I can't keep my eyes open. Isn't that sad? It's Friday night!

I'm getting old.

No comments: