Saturday, August 04, 2007

This Is What I Did All Day

I spent half the day working on this. It takes about 10 minutes to actually do the colors in photoshop, but hours to get all the products loaded and organized in cafepress. My eyes and back are killing me. There must be a better way that I'm not seeing on the cafepress website. Gah. It took FOR-EV-ER. But I'm happy with what I accomplished.

Check out the awesome new colors I have in my store!!




I'm hoping that the new colors and tweaked design will bring in more customers.

And if you're interested, you can sign up for my newsletter. I only send one every 5 or 6 months, if that. So you won't have to worry about me spamming you! Just enter your email address on my shop home page. Click the blinkie thing below :)

Support This Site

Hooray for me. Now I must go to bed.

No comments: