Monday, December 17, 2007

Catching Up

Things are good here in the Griffin house. We're trying to get presents wrapped and ready to ship to my family so they will get them in time. I think I have til Wednesday, right? I hope so. I won't be able to mail them tomorrow, and I think i have to buy a few more gift cards. Or, maybe I should just buy them online and send them directly to my family. We'll see.

I'm not really in the Holiday mood this year. My work and overall life situation is 100% better than it was at this time last year, but I don't know... I just can't get into it. It's probably because I'm getting old. And cranky.

My job is going extremely well. I still love it more than cake (and I love me some cake!) and hope I'm hired on full time in the very near future. It will allow me to finally have some stability in my professional life, not to mention be able to pay off my debts sooner. So let's keep our fingers crossed.

That's about it. Not so exciting, but oh well. I'm pretty tired so I think I'll go to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

old..... Ha!
Your not even close! You & the hub have a very Merry Christmas you honey of a bunny.

Mr. Dobbs

PS I'm making your brie and pecan hor d'ourve for a party this weekend. Thanks!