Friday, December 07, 2007

What Is Amazon Thinking?

Tonight I was looking through Amazon for some movies to purchase for my family members. After looking at page after page of DVDs, I started to notice that there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the way amazon pairs up their DVD "special offers". For example, they have Hot Fuzz paired with 300. What? That makes no sense at all. But if you search for Shaun of the Dead, they have Hot Fuzz paired with that. Now that makes more sense!

Here's another strange one: The Big Lebowski is paired with Winter Kills. Again...what? Every other Coen Brother's film is paired with another Coen film except for this one. WTF?

Anyone else notice this kind of thing?

I'm sure I could find a bunch more, but I really need to get shopping. Christmas is less than three weeks away!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That is really odd. Amazon keeps sending me emails about kid's books. I don't buy many children's books--expect for Harry Potter.