Friday, August 08, 2008

We Are Scientists - Varsity Theater

Last night we went to the Varsity in Dinkytown to see We Are Scientists. Of course, we had to suffer through a seriously boring local band and then a mediocre hipster band from NY before getting to the good stuff. Anyway, I thought there would be more people, but it was surprisingly empty. Maybe people just don't know WAS?

Anyway, the show was AWESOME! I wish I had time to go into it now, but I'm going to be seriously late for work. I loved every minute of it. But the best part? I got to meet and have my photo with Keith, Chris, and Max. And they signed my ticket stub!

Of course, that wouldn't have ever happened if The Hubs didn't snap me out of my stage fright and approach the dudes. Man, I'm sure glad he did. He's awesome.

We Are Scientists

We Are Scientists

We Are Scientists

We Are Scientists

We Are Scientists

No comments: