Friday, October 03, 2008

I'm Still Alive

Just busier than I've ever been in my entire life. Here's what's been happening:

1. We moved! We live in the bestest, most swanky apartment I've ever seen. I can't hardly believe it's ours.

2. My job is awesome and I got a fat raise after being there for only 6 months.

3. Due to the fat raise, we can now afford PREMIUM CABLE! So I've been watching my favorite shows (Dexter, Weeds, Real Time, Entourage, It's Always Sunny in Philadelpha, etc) when I get time to sit down.

4. Exploring our new neighborhood.

5. Planning parties, like the one we're having tomorrow for my Birthday

6. Keeping up with politics, and loathing every second Sarah Palin gets TV/Radio air time.

7. Being crafty

8. Working

9. Sleeping

10. Trying my best to stay in touch with friends and family


A proper update is in the works. I just have to get through the weekend. I promise.

No comments: