Monday, October 24, 2005

My Seven Year Old Self


My Seven Year Old Self
Originally uploaded by thehoneybunny.
i found this picture of me in a box full of random photos. i am pretty sure this is the first day of second grade. my mom always made us shower before bed when we were kids so we would have to rush around in the morning and risk missing the bus. i have the worst bed head ever. and check out the barrettes! they are the hand woven ribbon ones that were all the rage in 1982. if you don't know what i'm talking about, click here. i had them in every color combination possible. my mom would make them and sell them for extra cash, before she was working full time. man, those were the days!

i have to stop procrastinating. this is terrible. i've got no motivation whatsoever. and i'm feeling lousy. just kind of bleah.

oh well. i better snap out of it. back to crafty time.

No comments: