Saturday, April 22, 2006

What's Up?

It was so nice to sleep in this morning. That's one thing I miss about being unemployed. I could sleep all damn day if I wanted to. But now I have to get up at 6 fickin' AM in order to get to work on time. Ugh.

Anyway, we slept in, and then I made breakfast. I made Phillip boring 'ol scrambled eggs, but I put tomato and cheese curd in mine. YUM! Then I did the laundry and I just finished cleaning and organizing the kitchen. It was a mess. So now I'm just waiting for Phillip to come home (he went on a bikeride about 2 hours ago!) to see what's up for the afternoon.

Tonight we're going to Quest to see Kill Hannah, Shiny Toy Guns, and Clear Static. Yes, I'm all about the Myspace Band Love...shoot me. Hey look! We're not Goth! We're all about the New Wave, people! I hope that our crappy camera lets me take at least one good picture tonight. I am really hoping that I don't get stomped on again. But I have no problem pushing someone out of my way if they act like an ass. Word.

No comments: