Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Yesterday Was A Bad Day

Look What I Did!

Last night I went to gather my clothes off the line in the basement and when I came upstairs I noticed that the back door wasn't shut all the way. I went to push it closed and my hand slipped and went right through it.

All this time I though it was plexi-glass. I guess not.

I cut up my hand and there were chunks of glass in my palm, but I'm ok.

It was a really bad day. Between having a fever and being delirious, to dealing with bouts of sadness and fits of crying, to putting my hand through a plate glass window,I think it's the worst day I've had in a very long time.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I am glad you're ok. I hate days like that. They're no fun. I hope you have a better day today!

Anonymous said...

I also am happy you are ok. I agree days like that suck rocks. But hopefully they are few and far between for us all! And I hope yours is far better today! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

PS, snuggling with Lola will probably help lots. I know it helps me to snuggle with my kitty on days like that!