Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Today Was A Much Better Day

Thanks to those who commented about my hand going through the window. It is fine; just a bit sore. I think I got all the glass out of it.

Today was a much better day. Work went by relatively quickly. I got a ride home from a new guy who works in my department. He lives (kinda sorta) in my neighborhood and said he could drive me home. He's picking me up tomorrow morning, too, so I don't have to take the bus. That'll save me $4 a day. WOO-HOO!

I forgot to mention that The Hubs bought a dresser and a TV last week for our bedroom. He also purchased a lounge chair and a new stereo. I swear our bedroom looks more like a hotel room than something of our own. But we just need to add more personality to it, I suppose. Here's a photo of the dresser (which I will be repainting black, ASAP) and the TV.

New Dresser, New TV


It's nice to have all my clothes out of the plastic bins and into a real dresser. And to think it only took a year an a half!

Yesterday we got the new HDTV cable box installed. Our old digital one was fried from those storms we had last week. The HDTV is pretty cool, I guess. I mean, I can't tell the difference, so I have to take The Hubs' word for it that everything looks nicer and sharper. The first thing that Phillip said was "Awesome. People's Court in High Definition!"

Seriously, he's the cutest man to walk the earth.

Now I'm going to get my stuff together for tomorrow and then play with Lola. She's been pushing her toy closer and closer to me all night. I think that's a hint.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you are ok! I am also so happy for you that things are getting better! And I can see Lola even creeping in the picture of your beautiful dresser and new TV! That is awesome. Aren't are 4 legged kids the best?!? Have a great weekend!