Friday, November 16, 2007

The Griffins Are All Better

Yeah. We're better. And I finally had my Dr take me off one medication I was on. One of the side effects was a loud, almost constant, barking cough. ARGH! It was horrible. I've been off it for almost 2 weeks now and I can finally feel that cough going away. Instead of constantly choking and coughing all day long, I now have tiny coughing moments two or three times a day. I am looking forward to the day when I don't have ANY cough. god, that'll be heaven.

It's also been, OMG!, a month since I stopped smoking. I had one cigarette when I went out with my pal Brandee last week, but that was it. We bought a whole pack just so we could each smoke one or two. RIDICULOUS! So I'm going to suggest she "borrow" some from her boyfriend if she wants to have a smoke or two when we go out for Happy Hour. Makes sense, right? Well, to me it does.

I still love my job and wish they would just hire me. But I know life doesn't work that way. Dammit.

That's all for now.

No comments: