Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Griffins Are Sick

The Hubs came down with something a few days ago. Now I've got it. I thought I'd be all super dooper protected from this crap since I got the flu shot, but I guess not. Unless this is the result of the flu shot. Either way, I feel really, really cruddy.

I got up at 6:20 this morning, hoping to make the 7:15 bus. Well, that bus is due to arrive in 12 minutes and I haven't gotten dressed yet. My bed and blankets keep calling my name; I'm so tired. But I can't miss work. I'm sure I'll be fine once I get there. It's not like my job involves physical labor or anything. I can pretty much zone out here and there and I'll be okay.

I have an appointment at 5 tonight, but after that, I'm totally coming home and going straight to bed. I just want to feel normal, instead of this achy, stuffed up, foggy mess.

No comments: