Monday, February 25, 2008

Poutine! At the Triple Rock!

Well, it's Canada month (week? month?) at the Triple Rock, so The Hubs and our friend Molly decided to eat there after seeing Be Kind, Rewind (which was hysterical, by the way). The only thing I wanted to eat was a big plate of Poutine. So Molly and I both got some poutine and The Hubs got some plain 'ol hot wings. Boooring! Haha! Anyway, we got the poutine and a few Big Ass cans of Molson Canadian and proceeded to eat and drink ourselves into a carbohydrate and cholesterol coma.

It was heaven. Just look at that pile of delicious, artery clogging goodness!

Poutine at the Triple Rock!


So, yeah. Those of you who have been craving the poutine, or, more importantly, those of you who haven't ever tried it (for shame!), get your ass to the Triple Rock and get some. Now!

It isn't as good as the real deal I had in Ottawa, but it came close. And that's all I was hoping for. Totally delicious. And only $6.99!

ps) Wednesday is Free Bacon night. I don't know what that means, but it cracks my shit up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm... it literally means free bacon. On Wednesday night.

Honey Bunny said...

Well, thanks, Todd! I'm glad you cleared that up for me.